Saturday, November 22, 2014

The Big Thrift Store Shopping Day Part 2

So for the second time this week, I found a nude Disney Animator Merida Doll!
She has yellow undies and the first Merida I found has green undies, so at least I can tell them apart!

Her hair feels a little plastic-y, like someone sprayed hairspray in it or something. I'm still working on Merida 1, her ends are still very very frizzy. I think I'm going to try to steam it later. With Merida 2 I'll just wash it for now. If you were keeping track, I got all three dolls for $2 each! I'm so excited to get to work on so many new dolls!

The Repairs:

So, Let me just say that Merida needed a whole lot of repairs in an odd order. Her hair was tangles in odd places, I couldn't find the ends! So I started with steaming her hair, then I washed it and then brushed it out. It's usually in the reverse order! But overall Merida is turning out alright. She still has some of the plastic-y feel in her hair, but I'm gonna keep working on that
I guess my camera got some steam too!

No comments:

Post a Comment