Saturday, November 22, 2014

My Welcome Back

I am bouncing back from my eBay woes, I found these two beauties at my local thrift stores the other day
A Disney Animator Merida doll, and a Cinderella toddler doll. I also found a Rapunzel Barbie sized doll, but I forgot to take before pics, so I'll update her later. I'm planning on giving Rapunzel and Cinderella to my niece for Christmas, but I need to find/sew clothes for all of them first!
Before:

After!:

Cinderella was a very easy brushing, hair washing and skin cleaning. She has a tiny mark on her leg that I am going to try to remove with some Oxy treatment. I already have the fabric ready to make clothes for her, can't wait for her to be all done! (Also, if anyone has seen Glee before, doesn't she look like Heather Morris who played Brittany?)
 Before:
Merida has some problems, her hair is very dry, I brushed it out and am doing a Downey dunk on her right now. I'm not sure if her hair can hold up to a steaming, but i may try if the downey dunk doesn't work. Then I will have to redo her curls, so I have a challenge ahead of myself with her! She also has some staining for her dress on her tummy, with dirty skin too. She seems like more of a challenge but I am ready for it!

Also, I got a poor AG waif on its way to me, and I'm so excited to fix her up because I haven't fixed an AG in awhile. I also got her for a steal, and I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment