Thursday, November 20, 2014

Miss Merida's Makeover

So recently, I've been going to thrift stores and getting dolls and fixing them up. But I'm quickly running out of room, so I'm probably gonna sell most of them. But here is my first major project, a Disney Princess and Me Merida doll.

I forgot to take a before face picture (theres a pic of her face down lower), but her curls were kind of dreadlocked, and her hair had kind of a grimy feel to it. I hesitantly decided to fix her, because I knew I faced a long task ahead. After an hour of brushing her hair curl by curl, I was done. The bottom picture is how much of her hair I pulled from my doll brush afterwards!

Merida looks so much sweeter and her hair so much nicer. I recently sold her off locally, so goodbye Merida!

No comments:

Post a Comment